Sunday, January 12, 2014

Thinking about Thoughts

Do you ever wonder what other people are thinking when they are quiet? Do you ever wonder how someone elses brain works differently than your brain? When we have random thoughts, does everyone think in the first person? Do you debate with yourself as you try to make decisions? I do. I never use my name when thinking to myself. Is that the norm? Is there a norm? How would we know if there is a norm? When a person dies, the hearing is the last sense to go. Does that mean the brain that detects hearing is still working? If so, does the brain understand what it is hearing? The brain is really fascinating. I sit here, aware of my surroundings, at the same time, registering the music playing in the other room, while I debate what to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment